Thursday, June 9, 2011

Creature Collaboration - Yvonne Stewart (part II)

second rectangle of creature collaboration by Yvonne Stewart

Keep your EYES PEELED for a chance to WIN the finished painting!

Six artists from around the world are shipping a painting from one person to the next, adding their own interpretation to the Creature Collaboration.  

Yvonne Stewart :
 "I developed a love of drawing, painting and mark making at school and then went on to do my degree in textile design. After graduating I worked in visual merchandising for about eight years - although I dabbled in crafty pursuits alongside my main job it wasn't until I found myself at home with my son that I really spent time developing my own style and getting back into what I love. All my artwork is hand drawn and painted, I'm not a big computer fan. I love gouache and like to combine it with ink and pencil. I'm inspired by everyday things - feelings, conversations."
  

The complete Creature will be unveiled at the end!

To view the previous Creature Collaboration installment, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Yvonne!!! So exciting! Can't wait till my turn, though I'm getting a bit nervous :)

    xo
    allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Yvonne's addition fantastic!!!! Allie, yours is going to be stunning too, I know! I can't wait to see the final creature unveiled at the end ;o). What an eclectic global group we are ;o).

    brienna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...